Artisan Monastery Soap
- Handcrafted artisan soap made by All Saints Greek Orthodox Monastery's 'White Field Farm' which is the social enterprise of the Hope Project, a non-profit that brings healing to survivors of human trafficking. http://www.whitefieldfarm.org
- All soaps are made with US sourced ingredients, do not contain phthalates, parabens, animal ingredients, dyes, and have never been tested on animals.
- The basic boubouniera includes the 6oz. bar of your choice scent, one sugared almond wrapped in embroidered European tulle that is tied with ivory jute on the soap. Starting price is at $8.25.
- Custom orders as in the photos above where there was an addition of silk flowers and colored ribbon are available at an additional cost and change in design due to availability of materials and colors.
- Minimum order 25 pieces.
- Please contact us regarding the availability of scents as they change by the monastery.