Alexia Ladopana Details
- The Alexia ladopana - oil cloths is an all white set accented with soft white English tulle flowers with pearls and rhinestones.
- The ladopana which are intended to soak up the blessed oil that is rubbed on the baby during the baptism includes, one bath towel, two hand towels, one sheet, an onesie/undershirt, cloth diaper. A bar of soap and a bottle for oil are also included in this grouping. All oil cloths in this set are 100% cotton.
- This set is designed to coordinate with the Alexia baptism candles. The bath towel is accented with a matching English tulle, shabby chic flower with a rhinestone center; the oil bottle has the same flower with a pearl rhinestone jewel. The soap is wrapped in English tulle and tied with a rhinestone embellished satin bow. The sheet which is washed and professionally pressed, measures approximately 45"x62" and is trimmed at the one edge with a white, embroidered tulle lace.
- Trunk sold separately and it's in store pick up only.
- View our coordinating martyrika, martyrikokoufeto, and boubounieres.
- Alexia candles sold separately.
- Here at Dahlia, we took the church traditions into much consideration when choosing the items we include in our ladopana sets. We aim to use 100% cotton fabric for all the items that are also intended to be reused by the child after the baptism. For practicality and due to the fact that in the USA we baptize our children within the first six months of life, we chose an onesie and All in One cloth diaper. These make it much easier to dress the child, soak up and rinse the oil.
- Product design may change due to availability of materials. The photos may not reflect the latest design although we try very hard to update them quickly. We will request your approval if there are any changes to the products.