Nadia Baptism Set
160 212 $160.00 - $212.00
This eye catching ladopana set - oil clothes for a girls Orthodox baptism gets it's wow effect from it's European lace and handmade flowers.
Baptism Set Notes
- The Nadia ladopana - oil cloths are decorated with either white or soft ivory lace imported from Europe. It is a luxurious set adorned with blush, double face satin, handmade roses.
- Ladopana (Greek word for oil cloths) are intended to soak up the blessed oil rubbed on the baby during the baptism. For your convenience, we have made our sets to include: one bath towel, two hand towels, one sheet, a bottle for oil, soap, cloth diaper (no cover needed) and an onesie.
- ***Due to the lack of interest from our customers, our sets DO NOT INCLUDE a cap.
- Towels, sheet, onesie and diaper lining are 100% cotton.
- This set is designed to coordinate with the Nadia baptism candles. The towels, oil bottle and soap baggie are accented with the handmade roses. The sheets are trimmed with the coordinating lace and measure approximately 45"x 62".
- A coordinating tote is available to take all items to church and makes a nice keepsake.
- View our coordinating martyrika.
- Nadia candles sold separately.
- Product design (towels, sheet) may change due to availability of materials. The photos may not reflect the latest design although we try very hard to update them quickly. We will request your approval if there are any changes to the products.
coordinate with these items